Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello all! This will hopeful be the first of many posts. I pray that this blog has a fate opposite that of the Bills teams of the 90's. I will attempt to cover several topic including but not limited to: sports, music, life, and school. I guess in the first blog post, this is where people attempt to inform their followers of who they are. I'm skipping that, because if you're reading this you probably know me already.

Obviously I'm like 3 weeks behind on the whole Michael Jordan HOF induction ceremony. I caught bits and pieces of it scattered across the world wide web and on YouTube. It made me conscious of several things, or rather brought them to my attention a little more than they had been previously. Michael Jordan owned the Jazz. That's it and that's all, theyze just for decoration... He literally ravaged them on multiple occasions. I loved how he completely called out Byron Russell. If you haven't seen it already, please find it and check it out.

Tell ya what. Check this out, watch at about 6:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WNE5u1Mf-w&feature=related After Jordan made those remarks, Russell had this to say. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-jordanrussell091209&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Earlier this week, Sunday to be exact, there was a huge controversy over Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swift. Since I just now caught the Air Jordan hall of fame induction speech, I thought this opening would be appropriate.

Michael Jordan is introduced to the podium, after many highlights, testimonials, and stories...

Jordan: (amidst tears) I've got so many people I've got to thank.

Enter: Jerry Sloan Jazz head coach

Sloan grabs the microphone from "His Airness"

Sloan: Yo Michael, I'm really happy for you. Imma let you finish. But Jeff Hornacek was one of the most underrated players of all-time.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment